Acorn Elastic Bracelet
Associated from ancient Viking cultures with Thor, the hammer wielding thunder god of Norse mithology, the Acorn is a symbol of Stregth, Endurance and Longevity.
The hand-knotted bracelet is made of a gray elastic fabric coming from the Italian textile industry. The unique round shapes of the 925 Sterling Silver Acorn element engraved with the NGB JEWELS logo will make your wrist shine.
Available in Rhodium Plated and Rose Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver.
Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Textile Elastic Fabric and Cultured Pearl
Finishing: Rhodium Plated or Rose Gold Plated
Made in Italy
Delivery in 48 hours in Europe
Use Paypal or your favourite Credit Card
Money-back guarantee in 30 days
NGB JEWELS are made to wear every day. Wearing your jewelry with care and properly storing it will allow you to enjoy your NGB JEWELS over time.
Please take note of our following recommendations:
- Please pay attention while removing barcodes and labels in order to not damage the jewelry
- Jewelry should be stored away from atmospheric agents, natural sunlight and heat
- Please do not expose jewelry to thermal or mechanical stress
- We recommend storing your jewels in NGB JEWELS closed jars that come as a standard piece of packaging with every product or in a protective jewelry box
- Jewelry could be damaged by chemical agents so please do not expose jewelry to chemicals, perfumes, lotions, thermal water and avoid bathing or swimming wearing jewelry
- Please use only specific cleaning products for your jewelry. It is normal for Black Rhodium and Rose Gold finishings to reduce intensity over time adding to your jewelry a unique story to tell and a vintage touch
- Please do not wear jewelry during sports or dangerous activities.
- Prevent the formation of knots on your jewelry chains by always closing your chains before storing it